Roles and Responsibilities
- Training needs identification and analysis via various mediums- surveys, performance management, individual development plan, delivery managers division heads, etc.
- Coordinate for the training need fulfillment. This can be done in various ways, classroom training, online training, coaching, mentoring, counseling, etc.
- Coordination and Facilitation of Technical, Process, and Behavioral Training.
- Making and publishing monthly training calendars.
- Coordinating with internal and external trainers for the programs.
- Managing facilities related to training classroom, lunch tea, etc. via admin team.
- Maintain training attendance, rosters, records, and facilitator/attendee training materials.
- Evaluation of training program and trainer. Follow up for the pre-post test, post-training evaluation, etc., and proper documentation of the same.
- Collecting the training expenses & invoices and closure of the payment from the Accounts Team.
- Maintaining and managing budgets for the learning team.
- Monthly MIS - Generate, interpret, analyze, and communicate training' results using training beneficiary tracking forms and other management tools, graphs, and reports as required
Desired Candidate Profile
* Strong data management, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
* Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem-solving ability High
Energy levels Strong administrator with a high level of quality and follow-through Ability to
work in a fast-moving and changing environment.
* Ability to build relationships and develop credibility with internal clients.
* Experience working as a training coordinator preferred
* Ability to solve problems independently and deliver results.
* High on integrity
*Experience 2-6 Years
*Qualification: PGD/ M.B.A.
if interested in the above role, Kindly mail me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India