Roles and Responsibilities
• Should have strong hands-on experience in test automation of Web, Desktop & Mobile applications and APIs using Tricentis Tosca.
• Should be experienced in Tricentis qTest, Tosca Connect.
• Should be well-versed in integrating Tosca with CI Tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
• Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
• Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
• Should be having strong hands-on experience on at least one open-source test automation technology (Java-TestNG-Selenium or Python-Pytest-Selenium)
• Should have ability to gel and work in team and assist junior team members on techno-functional grounds.
• Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations.
• Should be enthusiastic and friendly.
• Should be ready to work with us for many years.
• Will work in team for functional/regression testing and test automation.
• Will Collaborate with all disciplines of various R&D business units with major focus on cross-product test requirements.
• Will work with development team to generate test plan and then test the system and generate test reports
• Will design/develop/review Test Architecture, Specification, Test scripts & automate test execution
• Will be responsible for the on-time completion of validation activities for every scheduled release. Review the progress with verification Lead and define corrective measures if necessary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ