Job Title: Technical Manager
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 12plus years
- The Technical Manager is a key position in the Engineering Business Unit.
- The TM plays a leadership role in driving the engineering responsibilities on Technical and Managerial front as per the Statement of Work (SOW) signed with the Clients from USA and Other Global Geographies.
- Key objectives for this role is to ensure Timely and Quality Delivery of Projects in hand, includes Client management through weekly Project review calls and impersonal meetings, Team Management (PIP, PR and Overall Management), Project Management and Technical Management.
- Experienced technical & operational leader should be able to drive 15+ people team
- Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete hardware development cycle
- Development of high speed board design in embedded domain.
- Drive project technically experience working on all stages of project development lifecycle
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management should be able to set & manage customer expectations
Technical Requirement of this role need experience in following skill set:
- Experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle.
- Processors: TI, Freescale, NXP, Qualcomm
- Memories: DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR2/3
- NAND gate / Embedded Multimedia Card (eMMC)
- High Speed Board designing, Multi-layer Board design, Signal integrity (HyperLynx), Board Bring up.
- Knowledge of DSP/ Micro Controller and various interfaces like HDMI, MIPI, CSI, Audio, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) compliance.
- Various tools like ORCAD, ALLEGRO, PADS.
- Lab instruments like Multi- meters, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Logic analyzer etc.
To apply or more information please connect to Mr. Anup Sharma at +91 990-9975-421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and Benefits
Relocation assistance provided
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Graduation Not Required,Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization,Doctorate Not Required
Along with Arrow¢¢s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow¢¢s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX ¢" Physical Design Framework.