- Serving as subject matter expert for Cyber/Product Security having strong software engineering skills
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modeling & risk assessment for vehicle systems
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts. Work closely with the team to understand products (connected devices) in depth and to document the product details including the security architecture, attack surface, trust boundaries and data flows. Help engineering team to develop Threat Models that enumerate cybersecurity threats by attack surface.
- Identification & Documentation of product cybersecurity requirements, cybersecurity risk analysis, verification and validation protocols.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams
- Work with the product/engineering teams to define & verify security mitigations, provide guidance during mitigation development.
- Help to develop, maintain and implement security policy, standards and procedures across the organization
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views
- Design and conduct cyber security risk assessments or tests to identify security exceptions and design practical compensating controls
- Understanding of OWASP or CWE vulnerabilities along with their exploits, risks, and mitigations
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities especially in automotive domain
1. Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes across various cybersecurity areas.
2. Experience in Software Composition Analysis (SCA) / Static Application Security Testing (SAST) / Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools, secure coding objectives and principles, vulnerability classification scoring and ranking systems
3. Implementing PKI infrastructure/Cryptographic Keys, secure boot, secure communications (BLE, WiFi, Zigbee, etc.), Identity management, secure firmware Development, secure firmware updates & patch management, configuration management
4. Hardening security for binary executable loaded on the device, memory protection process
5. Knowledge of UNECE security standards will be added advantage.
6. Knowledge on Internal communications Protocols, Open ports, JTAG debugging, Exacting Firmware from EEPROM /FLASH memory, Tampering
7. Binary Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Analyzing different file system, Sensitive key and certificates, Firmware Modification
8. Radio Security Analysis
9. Proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis.
10. Hands-on experience with penetration testing and vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools.
11. Experience on performing threat modelling of a product. Hands on Experience on SD Element Tool and/or other comparable tools
12. Proficient with Cyber Security Standards like ISO 27001/2, NERC, NIST, ISO 15408, ANSI / IEC 62443, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO/IEC 27032
13. Desired: Experience with security analysis of Industrial fire safety products, Automotive Systems, Medical Systems and Sensor to Cloud based IoT systems.
14. Programming experiences in one or more languages (scripting/functional/imperative -- C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, R, etc)
15. Hands on experience with encryption (IPSEC, AES, GRE, IKE, MD5, SHA, 3DES), cryptographic standards, communication protocols, security standards and vulnerabilities
16. Application or software security certifications are preferred, such as CISSP-ISSEP and/or CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, or OSCP, CSSLP, GIAC GWEB/GSSP-Java/GSSP-.NET, etc
- Self-driven and motivated
- Very good communication skills
- Hungry to learn new technology
- Positive attitude
- Problem SolverRoles and Responsibilities
Perks and Benefits
As per industry standards.
If interested in the afore mentioned opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India