Taoglas in collaboration of eInfochips (An Arrow Company) is opening up World class Lab in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
At Taoglas we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our companys growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design of RF subsystems, such as LNAs, filters, diplexers, power amplifiers etc.
- Design of planar RF structures, such as Wilkinson power dividers, quad hybrids, and phase delay networks.
- Execution of the electronics portion of complete products that include RF, digital and analog circuitry.
- Architecting manufacturing test solutions for RF circuitry.
- Design, simulation and testing of RF circuits and antennas
- Design, simulation and testing of antenna elements
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing and project management)
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations to customers and internally
- Familiarity with various antenna structures, including patch, PIFA, monopole and helix styles
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering; Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is preferred
- 7 - 10 years of Antenna/RF design
- Knowledge of CST, Altium and Solidworks
- Experience with IoT
- Test experience with spectrum analysers, network analysers, power meters, oscilloscopes, schematic capture, and PCB layout.
- Design experience with PCB level implementation of power supplies, radio modules, microcontrollers, analog and signal conditioning circuitry.
- Basic experience with electronics manufacturing test requirements.
Other Skills & Abilities include:
- Flexible, team player
- Open to fast paced work style and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a Global team desirable
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
- Ability to multi-task, plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner
For more details please visit https://www.taoglas.com/
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India