In this position candidate will be responsible for developing Embedded Software for industry leading products which bring sustainable, efficient climates solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
Design and development of Embedded Controller Software. This will involve understanding the requirements and performing various SDLC activities like design, development and testing. Will be responsible for driving development of software modules from requirements definition to release stage, with minimal guidance. He/She will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products.
- Has extensive knowledge in design and programming in an Embedded Systems environment.
- Expert knowledge of developing modular software using C or C++ in an Embedded platform.
- Expert knowledge of at least one RTOS like MicroC Os, Open RTOS, Nucleus.
- Familiar with working in Embedded Linux development environment.
- Capable of understanding Hardware/Software interfaces and reading schematics.
- Very good understanding of communication interfaces like CAN, RS232, I2C, SPI
- Good knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, makefiles is essential.
- Familiar in using static code analysis tools.
- Experience in writing multithreaded software and class libraries is desired.
- Experience in standard automotive communication protocols likes J1939.
- Has experience in software effort estimation techniques and can guide junior engineers.
- Total experience of 3 to 7 years
- Bachelor of engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or equivalent required.
Salary: 9,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ