Roles and Responsibilities
As a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer, you will work together with other cloud engineers, architects, developers, and customer engineering teams to:
- Understanding of Saas products as Azure IoT Hub, Event Hub, Service Bus, Cosmos DB
- Hands on experience on backup management, Azure data factory
- Strong understanding of Azure Service Fabric clusters, troubleshoot using application Insight
- 3+ years of experience in configuration and maintenance of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Implement infrastructure compliance, security and continuous feedback mechanism
- Experience in continuous integration and dependency management
- Implementing Continuous Delivery and release management workflow
- Implement a container build and deploy strategy
- Comfortable with Powershell and Python scripting languages
- Exposure to build high available infrastructure and plan for Disaster recovery solutions
- Good communication skills, Team player and Ability to mentor other team members in resolving the issues
- Operational Excellence: Work with leadership team on process improvement, operational efficiency, and strategic initiatives.
- Certificate out of AZ-203/ AZ-204 is desired. AZ- 400 is good to have
- Terraform associate certification is desired
Desired Candidate Profile
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years in a technical position. Desired degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Certification in Microsoft, AWS and/or competing Cloud Technologies is desired. (Az-203/204)
- Good to have Docker/Kubernetes knowledge and/or certification
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Deep Understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform:Compute, Storage, Networking required
- AKS or Kubernetes engineering highly desired
- Data Platform:SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, CosmosDB
- Azure Application Development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services(Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Web Apps, etc.)
- Identity and Authentication: SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc.
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, and Open Source) desired.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India