Taoglas in collaboration of eInfochips (An Arrow Company) is opening up World class Lab at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
At Taoglas we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our companys growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
The RF Lab Technician will be responsible for producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will be part of a highly experienced and talented marketing team that works collaboratively with our R&D Engineers, Project Managers, and Sales teams to ensure information is well communicated to our customers.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of Taoglas product range and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, technical reports and application notes
- Create tutorials/user guides to help end-users utilize our IoT product range
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in writing and diagrams
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
For more details please visit https://www.taoglas.com/
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India