We are looking at building a team of engineers in Nagpur and open our development center.https://www.einfochips.com/
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have strong hands-on experience in test automation using Python with Pytest and Selenium.
- Should be well-versed in setting up Jenkins jobs for integrating Test Automation suite with CI pipeline.
- Should be capable of architecting and designing Test Automation framework from scratch.
- Should be experienced in testing of Embedded Devices / Products.
- Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
- Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
- Should have ability to gel and work in team.
- Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations.
- Should be enthusiastic and friendly.
- Should be ready to work with us for many years.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
eInfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The company€™s service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure. Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect. Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with. Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
View Contact Details+