We need a Power Delivery Network Lead who is hands-on technical expert with excellent debugging skills in implementation issues and ability to come up with creative solutions .Own and manage complete team and provide technical leadership to the team during execution and reach tapeout quality for assigned blocks. Prospect should be willing to support cross-domain engineering effort to drive to signoff closure for tapeout.
- Early Joining Bonus/ Buyout Option available to encourage early joining.
- Potential Onsite Opportunity - Once Pandemic situation improves.
- Work From Home - till Pandemic situation improves.
Work Location: Bangalore
- 9+ Years of experience
- Should have expertise in 14nm / 10nm / 7nm / 5nm process nodes.
- Experience in tools Cadence Encounter/Synopsys ICC2 tool set.
- Mandatory to have tape-out experience as PDN block owner/Lead.
- Experience in Power Estimation, Power Grid Planning & Closure.
- Expert in EM/IR Analysis and Signoff using Ansys Redhawk / Cadence Voltus tool
- Block/Sub-system/SOC level IR Analysis (Static/Dynamic) and in-rush Analysis
- ESD integrity Analysis and Sign-Off
- Bump Assignment/placement and RDL/Custom Routing
- Close interaction with IO/ESD/Systems/IP Design/Package Teams
- Work closely with the block owners to achieve physical convergence through systematic fixes and minimal manual effort.
- Good background in any one PNR tool with SOC level experience in bumps/pads/padring design & ESD convergence
- Close interaction with worldwide team members (IO/ESD/Systems/IP design teams/Package Team/validation)
- PDN flow automation exposure will be an added advantage.
Join the first innovation driven Business to tapeout multiple 16nm SoC's, Ring at 9898791075
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ