Greetings from EinfoChips!
About the company:
eInfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals.
Visit https://www.einfochips.com/ for more details
We are looking for passionate and experienced Java Developers/coders for the job mentioned below.
• 4+ Years of experience in Java backend
• Hands on in core Java and Backend technology Object Oriented Programming
• Experience in developing application using Java, webApi having exposure of Cloud technologies
• Experience in relation RDBMS database as well as No SQL DB like MongoDB etc.
• Should have worked with Java based enterprise application
• Experience with Spring Framework: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Core, etc. is required
• Knowledge of NoSQL database, including MongoDB
• Knowledge of SQL database, including MySQL
• Hands-on skills in troubleshooting and debugging applications
• Good verbal and written communication in English
Kindly share below details if you see this as a next career move.
Relevant Experience in Core Java:
Relevant Experience in AWS/Azure :
Current Company :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ