Roles and Responsibilities : Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications target for the range of Apple devices including phone, pad and wearable.
- Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Independent practitioner and advanced programmer and will be working alongside cross platform engineers and testers on different layers of the infrastructure.
Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Perform Unit Testing (manual or automation), Code Review analysis and generate SCA reports.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bug fix.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Engagement in client communication, requirement collection, analysis, and documentation activities, in case if it would require
Skills Required :
- Strong experience in mobile application development life cycle management (Design, Development and Deployment) on iOS platform along with good knowledge of iPadOS and WatchOS application development.
- Strong in iOS architecture & design patterns (MVVM, MVC)
- Excellent hands-on experience in Swift programming language; along with good understanding of Objective-C programming language and an interoperability (bridge) between both using Xcode IDE.
- Sound knowledge of concepts of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Working experience in enterprise application development having integration with backend technologies.
- Intimate experience with several iOS SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, AVFoundation & Core Graphics
- Experience using non-Apple libraries, e.g. AlamoFire, Moya, RxSwift, Realm or other open-source libraries
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code; solid understanding of threading in iOS applications
- Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration.
- Familiar with versioning system (Git, SVN)
- Understanding of continuous integration process and unit testing
- Understanding and working experience of various tools, SCA, code coverage.
- Client Communication, Technical Documentation and Reports.
- Experience (or basic knowledge about) Core Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-fi based external devices/hardware integration would be preferred first.
- Experience (or knowledge about) of Hybrid platform mobile application development like Flutter, React Native, Xamarin would be considered as an advantage.
1. Core Java
2. Basic android functionality (Activity, fragment, singleton application, multi module application, single activity multi fragment)
3. MVVM, Navigation, Live Data, Event
4. Dagger (Any dependency injection tool)
6. Permission (User permission and System permission)
7. Android Framework (Android APIs, Services and Managers)
8. Work experience on Foldable Android device would be preferred. E.g. MS Surface Duo
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:3RD EYE VOICE, BLOCK-E, IT/ITES SEZ, VILLAGE OGNAJ, DASKROI, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India
Reference Id:Mobile Application