Taoglas in collaboration of eInfochips (An Arrow Company) is opening up World class Lab at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
At Taoglas we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our companys growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with Antenna Engineers and customers to understand, design and test requirements and specifications to then use the information to develop a project schedule. Estimate production timelines and related costs.
- Follow direction of Project Manager to present concept to customers.
- Interface with all other functional groups and departments as required in the design and test development lifecycle.
- Work closely with Engineering Team to identify and resolve issues related detail part fabrication, test setup assembly, and during testing.
- Transition products from product development to production.
- Process optimization.
- Find ways to eliminate wastefulness in production processes.
- Bachelors and / or Masters degree in materials or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of materials and high-volume manufacturing processes, fastener selection, and Testing methodologies.
- Strong CAD skills and Solidworks experience
- Industrial design experience.
- Manufacturing experience in the semiconductor and/or electronics industry desired.
- RF or Wireless Product Industries a PLUS
- Antenna design
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India