Roles and Responsibilities
The engineer will be responsible to design, develop and maintain various web services catering to Enphase installers. This role will involve driving the development and delivery of various features, based on inputs from the program and marketing team. This role will also involve investigating various requirements from business teams and designing and implementing scalable services to fulfil those requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/BTech in Computer science or related discipline from top tier engineering college.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing complex software projects
- Expert level programming skills in any high level language (Java/Node.js )
- Good understanding of cloud and micro services deployments e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Polyglot programmer with full stack experience preferably MERN and Java
- Extensive knowledge of AWS cloud environment
- Exposure and knowledge of renewable tech companies.
- Exposure to large integration projects in IoT or digital transformation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India