Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop mobile apps with the native mobile technologies including iOS/Objective-C/Swift, Android Java/Kotlin, React Native
- Collaborate with the development team, architect, product manager, and UX designer to convert the mock to mobile application pages/flow/visual representation.
- Conduct feasibility of design mockups in selected native mobile app frameworks. Collaborate with the backend development team to implement features end to end.
- Design graphical user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets Identify and troubleshoot UI problems (e.g. responsiveness, cross-platform issues etc)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images as per the company requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of experience in various native mobile frameworks with a focus on mobile application.
- Provide coding experience in the following language: iOS/Objective-C/Swift, Android Java/Kotlin, React Native
- Proficiency in asynchronous/multi-threaded programming and databases specific to mobile devices.
- Knowledge of cross platform mobile application development environment is a plus.
- Experienced developer to work on front end pages, application navigation, application flow, charts, mobile front-end UI visual presentation of data in various formats.
- Creative visual UI implementation skills, as proven by a strong portfolio Experience working within an agile environment Familiar with working with any embedded or telecom or hardware product is desirable
- Ability to work independently and follow written and verbal direction Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally within small, close-knit teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India