Roles and Responsibilities
As a Kubernetes Administrator, you will work together with other cloud/Kubernetes engineers, architects, developers, and customer engineering teams to:
- Experience in creating and managing production scale Kubernetes clusters, Deep understanding of Kubernetes networking
- CKA / CKAD certified
- Support our Kubernetes based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issues in a 24x7x365 support model, leveraging your deep technical and product expertise along with your understanding of our customers needs.
- Lead technical customer engagements.
- Act as a technical escalation point within the team. Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions. Consistently share best practices with team members and help create a knowledge base article to solve/workaround that issue.
- Operational Excellence: Work with leadership on process improvement, operational efficiency, and strategic initiatives.
- Performing application deployments on Kubernetes cluster (using DevOps tools Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc)
- Securely managing kubernetes Cluster on at least one of the cloud providers (AWS, Azure, OpenStack or GCP cloud)
- Kubernetes core concepts –
- Deployment, ReplicaSet, DaemonSet, Statefulsets, Jobs.
- Managing Kubernetes secrets
- Ingress Controllers (Nginx, Istio etc) and cloud native load balancers
- Managing Kubernetes storages (PV, PVC, Storage Classes, Provisioners)
- Kubernetes Networking ( Services, Endpoints, DNS, LoadBalancers)
- Managing resource quotas
- Experience in setting up monitoring and alerting for kubernetes cluster using open source monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and the ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships. The close relationships developed with our customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest value from Kubernetes.
- Deeply engage with our customers to understand their architecture and operations, and work to continuously improve their overall Kubernetes support experience.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to not only support but deliver solutions and new capabilities for our customers most mission-critical Kubernetes deployments.
- Performance tuning and Optimizing Kubernetes cluster.
Desired Candidate Profile
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years in a technical position. Desired degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- certifications such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer), DCA (Docker Certified Associate) etc is desired
- Certification in Microsoft, AWS and/or competing Cloud Technologies is desired.
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience.
- Deep Understanding of micro services, containers orchestration and cloud computing technologies, with demonstrated hands-on experience.
- Hands On experience managing Kubernetes cluster across any of the leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Perks and Benefits
As per industry standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India
Reference Id:Kubernetes admin