Hope you and your dear ones are safe, healthy & happy.
We are 25+ years young Product Engineering organisation with over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The companys service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions, Including IoT Security, across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure The Covid pandemic has brought about a paradigm shift in our thoughts and the way we work.
Many of us migrated from our hometowns to metros for better opportunities and made our careers and fortunes in these metros. At the same time, we certainly missed our homes back in those towns. Many of us feel there are less opportunities at the home town. However, over the last several months, we have got a chance to work from our hometowns, and it has refreshed the memories of our childhood.
We, ateInfochips (An Arrow Company),understand the need to stay close to our loved ones. Hence, we have come up with this exciting opportunity for you to permanently move back to your hometown without compromising your career prospects and those already working in the home towns will have opportunity to work with aFortune 102, 30 USD Billion Organization.
If you have experience in any of the below mentioned skills and want to work from Nagpur and still get career in par with other far off cities like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai please send do share your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking at building a team of engineers in Nagpur and open our development center.https://www.einfochips.com/
Java Full Stack Developer
Experience: 5-12 yrs
As a senior software engineer you will work with our backend engineering team designing and developing web services, device IoT services, and REST APIs that support our wireless ecosystem of products. The ideal candidate has strong dev-ops experience and has worked with cloud deployment models and test-driven development in a fast-paced agile environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop back-end microservices and REST APIs for connected devices, web applications, and mobile applications
- Hands on experience building production applications at scale (think millions of requests per day)
- Youre comfortable working with systems composed of small services
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile app development teams on user-facing features and services
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user, with a penchant for simple elegant design in every aspect from data structures to code to UI and systems architecture
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
- Work with other software leads on developing continuous integration (CI) pipeline and unit test automation
- Document the work you do, especially APIs that you create
Qualifications (demonstrated competence):
- Expert knowledge of dynamic server coding environments such as Java/J2EE, Spring, Microservices related architecture
- Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs
- Working knowledge of NoSQL database systems (Mongo, Cassandra, HBase, BigTable, Redis)
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Messaging systems (RabbitMQ, MQTT, ZeroMQ)
- Cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing in the cloud
- Agile / Scrum methodology
Highly desirable but not required skills include:
- Experience with cloud computing APIs (Amazon Web Services preferred)
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools such as Spark, MapReduce or other Big Data platforms
- Interest in emerging platform-as-a-service / distributed application frameworks such as Cloud Foundry, Spring, ElasticBeanstalk and Docker
- 5 or more years working in software development
- 2+ years developing, deploying and maintaining high volume production web applications and/or web API services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ