Exp - 4 to 8.5 years
Work/Job location - Jaipur
C#.Net Developer with 4+ years experience in designing, deploying and implementing enterprise application, product development in accordance with industry best practices.
Must Technical Skills:
1. Backend .Net, C#, .Net core, MVC, Framework, Web API, Web Services, Micro Service and SQL
3. Full Stack Combination of backend + Front end
Good to have
IoT application development experience using Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Technologies
- Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using another tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
- Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Strong hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Experience / knowledge of other cloud offerings (e.g. AWS, GCP) will be added advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ