- Minimum 2 years of experience in System Verilog HVL SVA Assertions.
- Must have executed at-least 2 SoC/IP Formal Verification signoff projects
- Must have used Synopsys VC Formal , Cadence Jasper or Questa Formal Tools comprehensively
- Hands on experience of developing Formal SV assertion/checkers, coverage register, regressions.
Functional Checks/Assertions based Property coding to verify RTL Structures
Data Path, Security, Register, Functional Safety and X Prorogation Verification
– Connectivity Checks on IP/SoC connections
– Fault Analysis using Formal Testbench Analyzer
– Formal Coverage and Regressions
- Support/Mentor new team in learning Formal Verification techniques and tools usage
- Assure compatibility of resources, tools, platform
- Work with customers through acceptance of deliverables.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ