This position will be responsible for driving Employer Branding & Internal Communications programs to enhance the image of einfochips in India as an employer of choice and for managing related einfochips social media presence. You will be part of the Corporate Marketing team, working closely with the HR teams.
1. Design and develop a robust employer branding plan from conception to implementation
2. Drive the Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally; including building and promoting company culture and values across all locations.
3. Identify and recommend progressive tools and strategies for building the employer brand;
4. Plan, implement and own, social media strategy for building the employer brand;
5. Craft a communication strategy to attract potential candidates across digital, social, video, events and traditional media initiatives;
6. Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness of campaigns;
7. Assess the office culture on a regular basis and propose solutions to improving local needs;
8. Collaborate with HRBPs and local Admin team to plan, promote and execute company events;
9. Assist regional POCs in planning for and managing culture elements;
10. Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness of activities and campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
The ideal applicant will have
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing, preferably in the technology industry
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in marketing & communications (media arts/advertising/public relations or related field); Master’s degree optional
- Excellent understanding and proven track record in marketing and communications, including digital marketing and the ability to apply that in Talent Branding
- Experience in social media and communications, strong and consistent writing skills in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of social, blogs, articles, etc.)
- Experience in managing employer branding/recruitment marketing budgets and reporting
- Strong project management experience
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- An eye for detail, creative drive and positive attitude
- Well versed with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- An excellent command over written and spoken English
Perks and Benefits
As per Industry standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India