Location: San Jose, CA (United States)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Platform software development and verification compliance to DO-178B/C DAL A.
- Device driver development and verification for RTOS/Linux.
- Represent team during SOI-2 & SOI-3 audits.
- Ensuring quality & timeliness of all technical deliverables.
- Test automation framework development using C/C++ and scripting language
- Co-oordinating with onsite and offshore team.
- Work with other Engineers to translate business needs and customer requirements into technical solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- C Programming for embedded systems, knowledge of C++.
- Expertise in low level requirements development, RTOS/Platform Software Development (Device Drivers Development on VxWorks or Integrity -178B or Deos RTOS).
- Hands on with software development and verification on different Processors, Operating System/RTOS platforms utilizing industry standard tools such as CVS, SVN, DOORS, and JIRA etc.
- Software development life-cycle knowledge : Design, development, verification and qualification tested to the requirement of DO-178B/C.
- Hands on experience of structural Coverage Tool (LDRA, Vector Cast, Rapita) is good to have.
Perks and Benefits
Medical & Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO
eInfochips Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India