Location: Menlo Park, CA (USA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with silicon team to document the DFT specifications and define the requirements.
- Develop DFT flows and methodologies on multi-million gate complex design in advanced process node.
- Implement power-aware top & block-level hierarchical MBIST and scan insertion flow.
- Generate and verify patterns for MBIST, scan and analog circuitry.
- Work with internal and 3rd party mixed signal IP design teams for creating test specification, integration and test plan.
- Work with designers and physical design team on STA, physical, power and logical issues impacting DFT.
- Verify DFT circuitry and interface with functional boot sequencer for power-on repair.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- 9+ years of experience in demonstrated expert knowledge and practical work experience in Memory test and/or Scan test.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of DFT techniques including MBIST, scan compression, ATPG, JTAG, BSD, IEEE 1500 & 1687 Standard.
- Hands on experience with commercial DFT tools on various aspects of DFT flow, including MBIST, Scan, ATPG and Analog mixed signal test. Experience with Synopsys SMS and DFTC is a plus.
- Solid Understanding of design verification methodologies for validating DFT implementation in pre-silicon simulation.
- Experience in debugging MBIST & ATPG patterns, including compressed ATPG patterns.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills and the ability to proactively solve issues.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and think in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Communications skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
eInfochips is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ