Architect, design and implement distributed, highly available and scalable Cloud platform infrastructure and tools.
Please note that we are looking for a purely hands on technical lead.
If interested in this position, please share your updated resume along with current and expected CTC and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and develop highly distributed and scalable automation and orchestration platform solutions.
- Collaboratively define and implement cloud systems architecture and best practices.
- Build a scalable Service Mesh in Kubernetes.
- Build tools and solutions for event management and customer data platforms.
- Implement cost optimization strategies using Spot instances.
- Continual evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security.
- Participate in the full SDLC process using Agile methodology including discovery, inception, story and task creation, breakdown and estimation, iterative planning, development and unit testing, and release/deployment.
Seeking a Cloud Platform Engineer with expert level skills in Kubernetes and AWS background to architect, design and implement distributed, highly available and scalable Cloud platform infrastructure and tools
Desired Candidate Profile
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years' of experience in Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, Kubernetes, Python development, nginx.
- Must have experience working on Kubernetes and cloud (preferably AWS)
- Demonstrated knowledge (mastery preferred) of Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Packer, Chef.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- AWS/Kubernetes certification preferred
- Strong background in Linux
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Perks and Benefits
As per industry standards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ