Hope you and your dear ones are safe, healthy & happy.
We are 25+ years young Product Engineering organisation with over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The companys service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions, Including IoT Security, across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure The Covid pandemic has brought about a paradigm shift in our thoughts and the way we work.
Many of us migrated from our hometowns to metros for better opportunities and made our careers and fortunes in these metros. At the same time, we certainly missed our homes back in those towns. Many of us feel there are less opportunities at the home town. However, over the last several months, we have got a chance to work from our hometowns, and it has refreshed the memories of our childhood.
We, ateInfochips (An Arrow Company),understand the need to stay close to our loved ones. Hence, we have come up with this exciting opportunity for you to permanently move back to your hometown without compromising your career prospects and those already working in the home towns will have opportunity to work with aFortune 102, 30 USD Billion Organization.
If you have experience in any of the below mentioned skills and want to work from Nagpur and still get career in par with other far off cities like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai please send do share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking at building a team of engineers in Nagpur and open our development center.https://www.einfochips.com/
Exp- 3- 12 yrs
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Ensure secure and fast integration with the platform middle tier, interfacing with web services and APIs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with product managers and other developers to determine the optimal business and technical solutions
- Assist with end-to-end product design, unit testing, and ensuring overall product quality
- Help to evaluate technologies we can make use of, including open-source web frameworks, libraries, and tools.
- Collaborate with other web developers across other teams within the organization to standardize our web development processes
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development
Must have skills
- Exposure to Node.js would be an added advantage
- Build & Deployment process for Angular 2+ UI applications. WebPack/ YARN etc.
- RESTful API
- Should have working knowledge of Redux stores, RxJS operators and concepts like observable, lazy loading, modular application building etc
- Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
Nice to have skills
- Java (Java, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit), Build tools (Gradle, Maven, Ant)
- Cloud deployments (Azure, Amazon)
- DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Docker)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
E INFOCHIPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ