Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the pipeline and deploy models on edge devices like Nvidia Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier, Snapdragon 835 etc.
- Use optimization tools like TensorRT, to develop a compressed and optimized model
- To work on image processing platforms like FastCV, Halide, Deep stream etc. as per requirement.
- Design end-to-end pipeline, code, train, test and deploy models
- Open to work in a dynamic environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or Electrical and electronics or any equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of work related experience in Deep learning and Computer vision is necessary.
- Programming skills required in C,C++ and Python
- Strong fundamentals on Deep learning techniques, Computer vision and image processing concepts
- Strong fundamentals on object detection and image segmentation techniques.
- Experience in working with Deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, keras, Caffe and Pytorch.
- Experience with designing, building state of art computer vision models like Yolo, Mobilenet, Resnet etc.
- Experience with designing, building, and optimizing data and model training pipelines.
- Experience in working with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
to know more please share your queries on email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Computers
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
Contact Company:einfochips Pvt Ltd
Address:11/AB,,EINFOCHIPS HOUSE, KARMABHUMI BUILDING,CHAND, RA COLONY,B/H CARGO MOTORS, OFF. C.G. ROAD,ELLISBR, IDGE, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India