Work Location: Pune
Detailed Description of the Job Profile:
- Responsible for HMI application/firmware development and maintenance using KinomaJS, C/C++ on embedded platform running Linux.
- Develop firmware on microcontrollers
- Triage and resolve defects.
- Design and develop new features related to HMI application.
- Write unit tests, be able to automate using Python.
- Develop test cases and test scripts in Rational Quality manager.
- Develop code, unit test, get code reviewed and generate pull request for code merge.
- Do code submission using git
- File defects using RTC (Rational Team Concert)
- Kick-off builds on Jenkins, update track build items and make release notes
- Cross team collaboration
- Understand customer requirements and Develop code on embedded platforms (Qualcomm/ TI /Intel/ Microchip/ STMicroelectronics)
- Develop features & do bug fixing at firmware level
- Use debugging tools to debug firmware
- Profile, optimize C/C++ based code
- Perform Static code analysis and perform code fixing
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ on Linux/Windows and embedded systems running firmware
- Working knowledge of source code repository like GIT/SVN.
- Firmware programming, flashing & debugging (MPLAB, IAR WorkBench, AVR Studio, Keil).
- Good debugging skills (GDB).
- Good to have knowledge on I2C, SPI, SMBus, UART.
- Good to have board bring up/BSP knowledge
- Worked on at least any one microcontroller based project.
- Code optimization.
- Basics of UML & Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Passionate about embedded systems
- Must have worked on Embedded platforms (Qualcomm OR TI OR NXP OR Freescale OR ARM based)
- Good understanding of simulators and debuggers
- Memory and processor profiling
- Linux systems programming (nice to have)
Perks and BenefitsTraining/certifications + 5 Days + Onsite (usa/uk/europe)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Along with ArrowÃ¢â¬â¢s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to ArrowÃ¢â¬â¢s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX Ã¢â¬" Physical Design Framework
Recruiter Name:Einfochips Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:eInfochips Limited