Work Locations: Ahmedabad (Guj) or Pune (MH)
We are looking for an HR Operations Executive profile to support all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
HR Operations Executive' responsibilities include but not limited to implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems.
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will help the Senior Manager to ensure HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Implement HR SOPs, policies, processes and guidelines
- Hands-on experience of employee on-boarding, orientation and exit process
- Create and present key HR metrics to the Leadership team
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create / update employee status in SAP and communicate within SLAs
- Address employees' queries during the entire employee life-cycle
- Support in HR audits, comply with the Statutory norms and implementation
- 3 - 5 years of HR generalist experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Partner (Specialist)
- Good knowledge of labor law, Statutory Compliance
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies, SOPs, etc.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Good communication and influential skills
- Advance skills in MS Excel, PPT and SAP
Perks and BenefitsRelocation assistance provided
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €" Physical Design Framework
Recruiter Name:Anup Sharma
Contact Company:eInfochips Limited
Address :401-408, 4th Floor, National Plaza,, Opp. Lal Bungalow,, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380006,India