- Should have good knowledge about all DFT concepts
- Scan insertion and validation, BIST, MBIST insertion and validation, ATPG and Pattern Validation w/wo Timing, DFT mode timing Analysis and sign off.
- Clear on DFT concepts of LBISTand Jtag (Various standards)
- Worked on Pattern diagnosis and Familiarity with ATE, silicon bringup
- Should have done 4 tape outs
- Technically sound & good team player
Technical Skill [Required]
- Hands on experience in various DFT aspects like Scan insertion, MBIST and JTAG, ATPG, Pattern validation at block level as well as Fullchip level
- Synopsys tools: DFT MAX, TetraMAX
- Cadence tools: RTL Compiler, Encounter Test
- Mentor Graphics tools: Tessent tool chain, TestKompress Debussy, VCS/Questa/IUS
- PT tool from Synopsys
Soft Skills [Required]
- Strong in technical and non-technical communication to achieve results.
- Positive attitude and able to help Jr. team members
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Along with Arrow¢¢s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow¢¢s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX ¢" Physical Design Framework