eInfochips is looking for experienced Associate Product Marketing Managers to drive eInfochips service offerings across multiple verticals including Aerospace, Semiconductor, Medical Devices etc. The Associate Product Marketing Manager is expected to work with Product Marketing Managers and help expand existing accounts and open new accounts through Account Based Marketing and lead gen activities. The Associate Product Marketing Manager is also expected to drive content generation (blogs, case studies, white papers) to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Practice Marketing - Position and promote eInfochips services with global customers. Depth of engineering requirements within segments, deep familiarity and understanding of overall engineering R&D services eco-system is essential.
- Product Marketing - Identify products / IPs to help accelerate customer engagements as well as generate product based revenue.
- Strategic Partnerships - Execute partnership GTM activities (events webinars, joint press releases etc.). Experience in handling partnerships with companies like Microsoft, ThingWorx, Qualcomm, NVIDIA, IBM (Watson) is an advantage.
- Lead generation - Plan and execute monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation resulting in opening new accounts and increased revenue
- Collateral - Generate content for the website, case studies, white-papers, PPTs and videos
- Market Research - Identify market trends, challenges and top prospects for new and existing service offerings in various industry segments
- Internal Sales - Educate and support the sales and business-development team to close strategic business
- Events and Trade Shows - Participate at relevant trade-shows to generate business leads
- Analyst reports - Participate in analyst conferences, submit analyst RFIs.
- GTM execution to drive measurable revenue results
- Collateral portfolio for new and existing service offerings and products
- Collaborate with engineering / delivery managers to address potential business
- Marketing campaigns and events that generate qualified leads
Required Candidate profile
- 4 - 8 years of experience in product management / product marketing roles for a technology company
- BE in the technology domain and MBA from a Tier-1 B-School
- Acumen to understand various business situations, and respond to changing market conditions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, client-facing experience are a plus
- Experience in building critical and/or complex products is preferable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate thoughts and offerings in written, verbal or visual manner, and advanced proficiency with making Power Point Presentations.
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Along with Arrow¢¢s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow¢¢s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX ¢" Physical Design Framework