We're looking for Hands-On Android Technical Lead , Who can define scope, architect, and develop new products and solutionsaround android applications .
- Immediate Joiners Preferred .
- Interviews -to-OnBoarding will be done electronically, till further notice
Must Have Skills
- 9+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of software development experience in Android mobile application design and development,Scope, architect, and develop new products and solutions.
- Must Have Good Communcation Skills, both written & verbal.
- Hands-on in Kotlin
- Experience working on complex applications using different design patterns like MVVM,MVP & Google Cloud, Graphs.
- Follow industrial standards, design patterns and best practices
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code; solid understanding of threading in android applications
- Experience with Agile development process
- Understanding of unit testing using Junit or similar framework
If you have mentioned skills ,Please book your appointment at9898791075.
Perks and Benefits5 Days + Flexishifts + Fringe Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs.